I need something to move me in the right direction. Anything to recharge my blogging battery.
Maybe some random thoughts for today will do:
- Getting through the teenage years is not for the faint of heart, or mind. It feels like a love/hate relationship most of the time. Going both ways. Though some kids seem to produce much more stress than others.
- I wish my hands didn't ache so much. It even hurts to drive
- Comment Verification or Word Verification. Please, pick just one.
- Sometimes I feel like the Gull in the photos: alone, swimming in the dark, and like the rings are life are moving around me while I just watch.
- The death of 3 teenagers in one school district, in one year, is just too much
- Man, I'm a downer this morning!
On the up side . . .
- I love a good haircut! (thank you, Nancy)
- Pulled Chicken sandwiches with Sweet Potato fries for dinner rocks!
- I have the day off. Actually I have every day off right now, which quite honestly should NOT be on the up side, but I love it anyway.
- I'm so appreciative for all the people who follow my blog! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!
- Autumn is now officially upon us and it feels good.
- The Goldfinches are singing up a storm!
- (((I love my family)))
That’s all I have for the moment. The photos you see above were taken early this morning after I dropped my daughter off at school. I hope the Gull found a little breakfast to start his day off right.
- Do you have any random thoughts you would like to share? Up or down!